• Adjustable projector for installation on wall or on pole.
• Conﬁguration: die-cast aluminium structure. EN AB-47100
alloy (low copper content). Glass diffuser: extra-clear, ﬁxed
to the frame through a robotic gluing system.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion:
the aluminium components are painted with a double
coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT
standards: a ﬁrst layer of epoxy powder (with excellent
chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second
ﬁnishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays
and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the
aluminium ﬁtting starts from components which have been
sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous
and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects
alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely,
then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue
particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is
done to protect against rusting.
• Protection rating: IP65.
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards.
• Class of insulation: I.
• Installation: wiring through an M16x1.5 metal cable gland
(4,5mm<ø<10mm cables). Outdoor use requires suitable
ﬂexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable