Direct light luminaire designed for use with LED light sources.
• Bollard versions available (for horizontal and vertical lighting) as well as wall versions.
• Comprises body and optical compartment.
• Body in extruded aluminium with steel ground/wall mounting base strip.
• The body of bollard versions houses two stainless steel rods secured to the base strip ensuring high resistance to impacts and vandalism for the product
• Optical compartment and glass holder frame in die-cast aluminium. clear sodium-calcium tempered sealing glass, 5 mm thick with black screen-printing. Comfort prismatic glass with black screen printing for the wall version.
• Body and optical compartment undergo multi-step pre-treatment (degreasing, fl uoro-zirconium, sealing). The subsequent painting stage involves primer and liquid acrylic paint to ensure high resistance to atmospheric agents
and UV rays.
• Optical compartment complete with electronic power supply and output power supply cable.
• Versions with on/off and DALI power supply available.
• Bollard versions complete with IP68 connection box pre-set for through passing cables iguzzini.com/lander
• Asymmetrical Longitudinal (AL) and Crossways (AT) optics with Opti-smart refl ectors in super-pure aluminium coated with silvery deposits ensuring high efficiency and uniform light distribution.
• HU High Uniformity versions available
• Replaceable LED and power supplies.
• Bollard versions for horizontal lighting are “full cut-off” with high visual comfort for lighting paths and pavements. The vertical lighting version has asymmetrical optics suitable for vertical illumination of façades and walls.
• (Wall-mount versions with transparent glass for direct and indirect high performance lighting and prismatic comfort glass for direct lighting.
• Overvoltage protection: 4kV in Common Mode (CM), 2kV in Differential Mode (DM).
• The SPD accessory (JAL6) increases overvoltage protection to 6kV/10kV (CM/DM).
• Contact temperature <45°.
• Ambient operating temperature: -30°C +50°C
• All screws used are in A2 stainless steel.