• Square luminaire for installation in wall and ground – recessed.
• Conﬁguration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content). Glass diffuser ﬁxed to the aluminium body through a robotic gluing system.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a ﬁrst layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second ﬁnishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV rays and atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium ﬁtting starts from components which have been sandblasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Protection rating: IP67
• In compliance with EN 60598-1 standards
• Class of insulation: III
• Installation: the luminaire is equipped with 300mm of cable for a quick connection. K12 Power LED is equipped with a dc/dc highly efﬁcient converter that removes electromagnetic interference and allows parallel wiring. The whole range is protected against polarity reversal and sudden voltage peak. Outdoor use requires suitable ﬂexible cables. Installation requires a dedicated box to be ordered separately. It is important to provide a >200mm gravel layer or a drain system (for concrete surface) to ensure good drainage and to avoid water stagnation.
• We recommend the use of a connection system with a protection degree greater than or equal to the protection degree of the luminaire.