• Luminaire for installation on wall or on pole.
• Conﬁguration: die-cast aluminium structure, EN AB-47100 alloy (low copper content) and pure aluminium reﬂector. Glass diffuser: extra-clear.
• Double layer coating for high resistance to corrosion: the aluminium components are painted with a double coat using powders which are compliant with QUALICOAT standards: a ﬁrst layer of epoxy powder (with excellent chemical and mechanical resistance) and a second ﬁnishing layer of polyester powder (resistant to UV raysand atmospheric agents). The entire painting process of the aluminium ﬁtting starts from components which have been sand-blasted in advance to make the surface more porous and increase the adherence of the paint. Ares effects alkaline and acid washing to clean the surfaces completely, then rinses with demineralised water to remove any residue particles, subsequently a chemical conversion treatment is done to protect against rusting.
• Protection rating: IP65.
• In compliance with EN60598-1 standards.
• Class of insulation: I.
• Installation: wiring through a M16x1,5 metal cable gland (4,5mm<ø<10mm cables). Outdoor use requires suitable ﬂexible cables assuring the watertightness of the cable gland. CoB LED version is supplied with a 2-way terminal block for 3-conductor cables – IP68.